HOW I READ

     A) I enjoy when we would read books as a class since It makes more sense for me rather than reading it by myself since I could read a whole page then once I'm done I wouldn't even remember what happened.

    B) The four recommendations are saying to read a book that appeals to you and you think you might enjoy, try to dig a bit deep to maybe find connections to the story so you keep wanting to read that book, try and change how you look at reading, and lastly start to develop the expertise and the confidence that will enable you to find them yourself.

    C) After reading the first few pages of Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone I have been interested in knowing about the main character Harry Potter and how certain events led to where he is at the moment of the book. So I am enjoying the fist parts of the book :).

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pages From my Journal #2

Les Mis CH 2

Essay