Pages From my Journal #2

October 6
I would meet people in school or near my neighborhood post quarantine. Now I don't really give myself too much time to talk to new people. I haven't really made much friends during quarantine apart from maybe 2-3 people.
October 7
If the spider is small I would try to take it outside, but if its large I'm not going to hesitate and I'm going to try and smash it. It would depend on the size whether I'd take it outside or smash it.
October 8
When I'm gone people might say that I was an interesting or a one of a kind figure. At least that what I think people that are close to me think. They might also think I'm a chill person.
October 9
People who are important for me are my parents. This because the have done so much for me that I can't thank them enough or repay them no matter how I hard I try. Something that I think they find important is me and my two younger brothers.

Comments

  1. Great thoughts here, Omar. Consider developing further by adding descriptive details or action that really brings the reader into your experience.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Les Mis CH 2

Essay