Journal Topics September 23-25

                                                                                September 23

 One thing I wish teachers would do different is to go over the homework they assign for the first couple of minutes. This could help since some students just turn in the homework to get a good grade and most time wont ask questions which leads to the not learning.

                                                                                September 24

    I would ask the president, "Why are you in the front of my house"? This because there is no reason he should be in my house. I would also ask him what lead him to run for president.

                                                                                September 25

    Some experiences that would need time is having a baby. This is mainly for people who are in school or just got out of high school since you wont have a lot of money to provide a home for you baby and it will be made even harder if you have nobody to take care of him while you are at work or school.

     


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pages From my Journal #2

Les Mis CH 2

Essay