Pages from my Journal #1

                                                                    September 28
    One thing I did this weekend that made my day better is listening to this album someone recommended to me. I enjoyed the majority of the album and introduced me to this new artist I would have not have known had they not recommended the album.
                                                                    September 29
    After watching tonight's debate I am worried for the future of the United States. This is because it feels like the U.S. will take an L rather then whoever loses the election. At least from what I know they have many allegations and accusations which lead to them being a bit weird but they are not confirmed to be true yet. I also don't believe they are fit to be president but that's just my take on this situation.
                                                                    September 30
    One time I have felt deprived was when online school started this year because it was hard to focus for the first 3 weeks. My mind responded by getting tired easily and thinking about other stuff than concentrating during class. Now I feel much better and starting to get used to this but still am struggling a bit to turn in my work but I'm trying my best.
                                                                    October 1
    I think saying a bad word can be seen in many different ways. For example, you wont say a "bad word" in public where people could hear you since it would make you look bad, but if your with your friend you might be used to saying bad words which is fine as long as people don't get offended. 
                                                                    October 2
    I think people depend on push notifications because in times like these if you have a job or have classes you don't have time to check all your apps to see new notifications.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pages From my Journal #2

Les Mis CH 2

Essay